The 228th Meeting of the AOS will be held Friday, March 16–Monday, March 19, 2018, in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, at the Omni William Penn Hotel, 530 William Penn Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Publishers and vendors who plan to mount book exhibits at the Annual Meeting of the American Oriental Society may choose from two options:
1. Publishers and vendors may mount their own exhibits. In this case the cost for exhibit space is $250 per 8′ table (payable to the AOS in advance of the meeting). We shall send an invoice for payment for exhibit space upon request. It is responsibility of the exhibitor to manage the exhibit, including setup, security, take-down, and removal of discarded materials. We also request that exhibitors follow our book exhibit tradition of selling exhibited books at the conclusion of the meeting to those in attendance at a discount. We provide the exhibit space and equipment (tables, chairs, etc.).
To reserve exhibit space and request an invoice for payment, please email the Office of the Secretary: email@example.com
The address to which books should be sent for the 2017 exhibit is:
Omni William Penn Hotel
American Oriental Society Annual Meeting 16-19 March 2018
530 William Penn Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
2. Exhibit with Scholar’s Choice, which runs the main combined book exhibit every year, and deal with them.
Mary Lynn Howe
The Scholar’s Choice
100 College Avenue, Suite # 130
Rochester, NY 14607
(585) 262-2048 x.111
Book Exhibit Hours
• Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
• Saturday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
• Sunday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
• Monday: 9:00 am – noon
Hours and set-up can begin any time after 9:30 am on Friday 16 March 2018.
The Registration and Book Exhibit area will be closed and locked after 6:00 pm each day of the meeting.
The Program of the meeting will be available beginning in mid-January 2018.
Advertisements in the Program booklet are accepted at a rate of $250.00 for a full-page ad. To fit the full page of the Program, in hard copy or PDF file, the size must be slightly smaller than W 4.25in X H 6.75in. Deadline for receipt of ad copy is 31 January 2018. For additional information, email the Office of the Secretary.